OnePlus One Lineage OS 15 – Download and installation Guide

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (April 2024) Forums OnePlus Device Forums OnePlus One – Bacon OnePlus One Lineage OS 15 – Download and installation Guide

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Great job on this ROM! Everything is working very very smoothly!

A couple of things to point:
    – I get some flickering in the Settings app when entering it (maybe because I have Do Not Disturb enabled and it shows at the top just after loading the Settings app)
    – Installing applications from external sources is not working for me. When I click on a downloaded APK it says: “Package installer has stopped”. I tried clearing cache and Dalvik cache. Still the same issue.

Linux User
    Participant

Confused, under the working list it states VoLTE I was under the impression that ono can’t support VoLTE, is this false?

Linux User
    Participant

[quote quote=29396]Confused, under the working list it states VoLTE I was under the impression that ono can’t support VoLTE, is this false?[/quote]

Oops… That was a typo.
    Yes that was wrong. I have updated the working status accordingly.
    Thanks for pointing that out.

Linux User
    Participant

I appreciate the work you have put in to this ROM.

Worked smoothly for about a day with some expected bugs and app crashes.
    Now I am running in to some more major issues.

Freezing upon boot, not detecting sim card, wifi and bluetooth stuck in the off mode.

Using the most recent update – 11/24.

Flash at your own risk, make sure you are fully backed up. Probably not suitable as a daily driver just yet.

EDIT: Seem to have fixed the wifi and Bluetooth issue by turning on Airplane mode and then turning on wifi. It did not automatically turn off airplane mode when wifi was enabled. Seem to be some issues there.

Linux User
    Participant

I don’t see any such issues on the development thread and there is nothing relevant in the changelog too.

Did you do a clean flash before upgrading to this ROM??
    If not, that could be one major issue you need to look into !

Linux User
    Participant

Great work guys! I love that I can still rock the newest rom with a phone that is more than 4 years old :D
    I just have one little issue with it since I upgraded, I cannot connect to a BLE module(HM-10 BLE) anymore. Something like Bluetooth speakers are fine, but this module, which I used a lot before just doesn’t work on this version of Android.
    I had a nandroid backup from before I upgraded and when I switched back, I could detect the module again.
    upgraded to orero once more and I couldn’t find it at all.
    Any suggestions?

Linux User
    Participant

Official LineageOS 15.1 is now available for Bacon. Follow the below link to get it:
    OFFICIAL LineageOS 15.1 for OnePlus One

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.