LineageOS 14.1 for Le Pro 3 Nougat 7.1 ROM

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (March 2024) Forums Le Eco Device Forums Le Pro 3 – zl1 LineageOS 14.1 for Le Pro 3 Nougat 7.1 ROM

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Here comes the LineageOS 14.1 for Le Pro 3 via an unofficial and official build. In addition to this we have the Lineage 13 for Le Pro 3. If you want the OFFICIAL update or some more Lineage ROMs then stay tuned to the LineageOS 14.1 ROM collection page. This Le Pro 3 LineageOS 14.1 (zl1) is brought to you by codeworkx and the official one is brought to you by jrior001.

DONATION TO DEVELOPER:

If you like this ROM, then you can consider donation to the developers:
    Donate to codeworkx
    donation to jrior001

DISCLAIMER:
    THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILD AND MAY HAVE MANY BUGS. HAVE A BACKUP OF THE CURRENT ROM BEFORE FLASHING THIS ROM AND TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Installing a custom ROM on a Le Pro 3 (zl1) requires the bootloader to be unlocked on the Le Pro 3 (zl1) phone, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by YOU.

Status of LineageOS 14.1 for Le Pro 3, Nougat 7.1 ROM:

WHAT’S WORKING:
    – Not Known
    KNOWN ISSUES:
    – Not Known

LineageOS 14.1 for Le Pro 3

REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES FOR LineageOS 14.1 for Le Pro 3 NOUGAT CUSTOM ROM:

Root binary is NOT inbuilt in LineageOS 14.1, so you may need a separate SuperSu package or LineageOS su binary to install to gain ROOT access. Here is How to ROOT LineageOS 14.1
    If there is no in-built ROOT or it does not work for some reason then you can try flashing SuperSU zip using recovery to gain ROOT access.

HOW TO INSTALL/DOWNLOAD/FLASH/UPDATE Le Pro 3 LineageOS 14.1 NOUGAT CUSTOM ROM:

1. Follow this if you are flashing LineageOS 14.1 for Le Pro 3 (zl1) for the first time, or coming from another ROM:

Points to NOTE:
      – Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
      – Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
      – It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.

2. Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 14.1 for Le Pro 3 (zl1):

Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Nougat 7.1 with LineageOS 14.1 for Le Pro 3 (zl1). After the installation of Le Pro 3 LineageOS 14.1 (zl1) you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
    How to Enable ROOT on LineageOS 14.1.

Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Le Pro 3 (zl1) forum For other Android Nougat ROMs, LineageOS 14.1 ROMs, other ROMs and all other device specific topics.

For any concerns or queries to the developer; here is the official LineageOS development thread for Le Pro 3 by jrior001.

Linux User
    Participant

Hi. Followed the guide with the le pro 3 and had some problems ..

my first device to root etc and failed maybe to hard. maybe its because i downloaded this version ? lineage-14.1-20170825-nightly-zl1-signed or i did somethig wrong.
    after the installation the i booted the device and i starts with the normal factory logo. the display blinks 3 or 4 times and then it shuts down.
    i can start the fastboot with and can boot twrp with the “tool all in one” https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/software/tool-tool-one-driversunlocktwrpfactory-t3358711

would be nice if u can help me or can give me some advice. hope i didnt still do something.

edit1: when it comes to install the gapps the device shows an error 64 and cant install the gapps.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.