Galaxy S Duos 2 CyanogenMod 13 Marshmallow ROM discussion thread

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (March 2024) Forums Samsung Device Forums Galaxy S Duos 2 – S7582 Galaxy S Duos 2 CyanogenMod 13 Marshmallow ROM discussion thread

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Galaxy S Duos 2 CM 13 (CyanogenMod 13, GT-S7582) Marshmallow ROM is an unofficial build brought to you by developer ishant. This seems to be an ALPHA build and may contain bugs.

This discussion thread is for the Galaxy S Duos 2 CM 13 ROM flashing guide.

Use this forum thread to discuss the behavior of this ROM and all other activities related to this ROM.

Linux User
    Participant

hello!!.. im using this rom for almost 3 days now… and just installed micro gapps for opengapps..i dont know if it is a bug or what, the gmail can be open but it crashed when i open an email… and ninja arashi game is automatically exiting, no crash or just stopped, it just exit itself.

Linux User
    Participant

[quote quote=23917]hello!!.. im using this rom for almost 3 days now… and just installed micro gapps for opengapps..i dont know if it is a bug or what, the gmail can be open but it crashed when i open an email… and ninja arashi game is automatically exiting, no crash or just stopped, it just exit itself.
    [/quote]

Do you face the problem on both the ROMs?? If yes, then try flashing mini gapps.
    If you see the issue only on one ROM then it could be possible that it is a bug in the ROM itself.

CyanogenMod 14.1 and also the LinegaeOS 14.1 for S DUOS 2 is available, which you can try.

Linux User
    Participant

I’m facing the same problem with gmail. Tried both micro and pico gapps

Linux User
    Participant

[quote quote=24236]I’m facing the same problem with gmail. Tried both micro and pico gapps

[/quote]

Have you tried the other ROMs that I have pointed in the previous comment??
    Does the problem persist on all other ROMs or just this CyanogenMod 13??

Linux User
    Participant

Resolved. Latest version of GMail works fine

Linux User
    Participant

[quote quote=25296]Resolved. Latest version of GMail works fine
    [/quote]

That sounds great. :)
    Thanks for the update.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.