Zenfone 2 CM14 (CyanogenMod 14, Nougat 7.0 ROM)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

OFFICIAL LineageOS NIGHTLY is now available for Zenfone 2. Here is the lineage OS 14.1 for Zenfone 2.

THREAD CLOSED.
    THIS ROM IS NOT YET RELEASED BY THE DEVELOPER AND HENCE CLOSING THE THREAD. CHECK BACK LATER FOR UPDATES. FOR MORE INFO: SEE HERE

Android Nougat 7.0 ROM, ASUS Zenfone 2 CM14/CyanogenMod 14 has now arrived via an UNOFFICIAL build. This Nougat 7.0 has come for Zenfone 2 CM14/CyanogenMod 14 ROM. For latest updates, stay tuned to the Lineage OS 14.1 device list page. Since Google released Android Nougat Source code, we have update many Android NOUGAT AOSP ROMs and also we have update a big list of available CM14/CyanogenMod 14 Nougat 7.0 ROMs. This CM14 for Zenfone 2 (Z00A) is brought to you by developer Nyks45.

DISCLAIMER:
    THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILD. THIS MAY NOT BOOT AT ALL OR IF IT BOOTS IT MAY HAVE MANY MORE BUGS THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE. TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Installing a custom ROM on a Zenfone 2 requires the bootloader to be unlocked on the Zenfone 2 phone, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.

Status of CM14 for Zenfone 2 CM14 (CyanogenMod 14) Nougat 7.0 ROM:

WHAT’S WORKING:
    – Not Known
    KNOWN ISSUES:
    – Not Known

Zenfone 2 CM14 (CyanogenMod 14) Nougat 7.0 ROM

REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES FOR ZENFONE 2 CM14 (CYANOGENMOD 14, NOUGAT) CUSTOM ROM:

Root binary is inbuilt since CyanogenMod 12, so you don’t need a separate SuperSu package to install to gain ROOT access. Here is How to Enable ROOT on CM14/CyanogenMod 14

HOW TO INSTALL/DOWNLOAD/FLASH/UPDATE CM14 FOR ASUS ZENFONE 2 (CYANOGENMOD 14) NOUGAT CUSTOM ROM:

1. Follow this if you are flashing CyanogenMod 14/CM14 for Zenfone 2 for the first time, or coming from another ROM:

Points to NOTE:
      – Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
      – Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
      – It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.

2. Upgrading from earlier version of CyanogenMod 14/CM14 for Zenfone 2:

Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Nougat 7.0.0 with CM14 for Zenfone 2. After the installation of CM14 for Zenfone 2 you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
    How to Enable ROOT on CM14/CyanogenMod 14.

Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Zenfone 2 (Z00A) forum For other Android Nougat ROMs, CyanogenMod 14 ROMs, other ROMs and all other device specific topics.

Linux User
    Participant

the rom download doesn’t exist? is the link wrong? Also its the arm64 gapps right?

Linux User
    Participant

I wait for zenfone 2 CM 14 (ZE 550ml. Z008)

Linux User
    Participant

rom link is off plese fix ☺ i want test it soon

Linux User
    Participant

Rom download link is off, please fix it :) i want test it asap

Linux User
    Participant

First it is not brought my me
    And could you please remove all the links and remove-close the thread
    U gain access to that link cause of a bug of androidfilehost
    U can enter androidfilehost and see what the bug is by reading the top
    That rom is not going to released until cm developer decide to release it
    So please remove the thread

If u don’t believe me i am Nyks45 u can pm me from XDA and u can look aicp’s posts ;)

Nyks45

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.