Xiaomi Mi4i CyanogenMod 12.1 Lollipop ROM

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Mi4i CyanogenMod 12.1 ROM is an UNOFFICIAL Android Lollipop build for Xiaomi Mi4i (device codename: FERRARI) custom ROM built from Android lollipop 5.1 sources by developer dh.harald. Yes this ROM still has some bugs as this is still an UNOFFICIAL beta build.

DISCLAIMER:
    Installing custom ROM requires a custom recovery to be installed on your device, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup your all data. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and neither we nor the developer can be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.

KNOWN ISSUES:
    – sensors (HERE IS THE FIX)

WORKING STUFFS:
    – RIL/multisim
    – Wifi
    – Bluetooth
    – 2D acceleration
    – Touchscreen
    – HW/SW buttons
    – internal SD
    – MTP
    – vibrate
    – audio
    – gps
    – sensors
    – camera
    – mobile data

CyanogenMod 12.1 for Xiaomi Mi 4i

REQUIRED DOWNLOADS AND LINKS FOR CYANOGENMOD 12.1 Mi4i ROM LOLLIPOP FLASHING:

ROM Download link.
    Google Apps flashable zip download link

If you want Marshmallow then here is the Xiaomi Mi 4i CyanogenMod 13 Marshmallow ROM.

Mi4i ROM CM12.1 Lollipop comes with ROOT, so SuperSU zip file is not required.

INSTALLATION GUIDE OF CYANOGENMOD 12.1 Mi4i LOLLIPOP ROM :

Make sure that you have installed a custom recovery on your Xiaomi Mi4i (device codename: FERRARI).

1. Follow this if you are flashing CyanogenMod 12.1 ROM for the first time to your Mi4i, or coming from another ROM:

This will delete all your data on your phone. You may consider backing up your phone data or take a nandroid backup. Here is how to take NANDROID backup using TWRP recovery.

Points to NOTE:
      – Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
      – Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
      – It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.

2. Upgrading from earlier version of CyanogenMod 12.1 Mi4i ROM:

• Copy the CyanogenMod 12.1 ROM ZIP file to your phone.
      • Boot into Recovery.
      • Flash the latest CM ROM ZIP from your phone.
        – Here is a post explaining how to flash a custom ROM using TWRP recovery.
        – Use the same guide to flash the GApps too.
      • Reboot and Enjoy

Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Lollipop 5.1.1 with CyanogenMod 12.1 for Xiaomi Mi 4i. After installing Mi4i ROM CyanogenMod 12.1 if you want to enable ROOT access then here how to enable ROOT on CyanogenMod 12 Lollipop ROM.

Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Xiaomi Mi 4i forum For other Android Nougat ROMs, CyanogenMod 14 ROMs, other ROMs and all other device specific topics.

Source

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.