Galaxy S3 NEO Resurrection Remix Lollipop ROM

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

CyanogenMod 12.1 based v5.5.9 latest Resurrection Remix ROM for Galaxy S3 Neo is brought to you by developer sreinst1. Resurrection Remix ROM has a mix of features from many ROMs, including Paranoid Android, Omni, Slim and AOKP. This ROM also includes fix for viper4android, so you can install viper4android without having to change SELinux mode.

Lollipop Resurrection Remix ROM for Galaxy S3 NEO

DISCLAIMER:
    Installing custom ROM requires a custom recovery to be installed on your device, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. before proceeding you may consider backup your all data. Understand that YOU are the only person making changes to YOUR PHONE. Neither the developer nor we can be held responsible for any disaster that may happen to your phone as a consequence of this ROM flashing.

IMPORTANT:
    Resurrection Remix ROM Versions after 10.06.2015 include changes to RIL for S3 Neo DUOS i9300i. Please make a backup if you update from an older version, in case something isn’t working after installation you can revert back.

Custom recovery guide for Galaxy S3 NEO: i9300i and i9301i

If you have not yet installed a custom recovery on your S3 Neo then head on to the next link to get it done.
    Galaxy S3 Neo Rooting guide and custom recovery installation

Files needed to install Resurrection Remix ROM for S3 Neo:

ROM Download link
    Google Apps download link
    Camera FIX

We also have the CM 12.1 ROM for the S3 NEO. Here is the CyanogenMod 12.1 Lollipop ROM for Galaxy S3 NEO.

Installing Resurrection Remix ROM for S3 Neo:

STEP 1:

Download the Resurrection Remix ROM, GApps and Copy these zip file to your phone (By using a USB cable or via adb push command).

STEP 2:

Reboot your phone into recovery mode.
    Or if you have a PC in hand with USB driver for your phone and fastboot binaries installed, then connect your phone to the PC and type the following command to enter into recovery mode:

$ adb reboot recovery
    STEP 3:

If you are using CWM recovery then, do a factory reset, wipe cache and in mounts and storage section format system partition.
    If you are using TWRP recovery then, choose advanced in wipe section and wipe dalvik (If coming from KitKat), cache, system and data.

STEP 4:

Install the ROM zip and then install the GApps package.

The flashing may take a while. When it will be done just reboot your phone, configure the initial setup and enjoy the beauty of Resurrection REMIX ROM for S3 Neo and the combination of all other features.

If you want to know Resurrection Remix ROM closely, then see the below link:
    Resurrection Remix ROM features

Source

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.