Resurrection Remix Nougat for Redmi NOTE 3 (kenzo) Custom ROM

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (March 2024) Forums Xiaomi Device Forums Redmi NOTE 3 – kenzo Resurrection Remix Nougat for Redmi NOTE 3 (kenzo) Custom ROM

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

This is the Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM for Redmi NOTE 3 (kenzo). This Nougat Resurrection Remix ROM for Redmi NOTE 3 is brought to you by developer ccass.

DONATION TO DEVELOPER(s):

If you like this ROM then consider a contribution to ccass:
    Donate to Cristian Cassoli

We also have the official CM14.1 for Redmi NOTE 3 and unofficial CM14.1 for Redmi NOTE 3. We also have update many Android NOUGAT AOSP ROMs, also many UNOFFICIAL CyanogenMod 14 ROMs, OFFICIAL CM14.1 ROMs and Resurrection Remix Nougat ROMs.

DISCLAIMER:
    Installing a custom ROM on a the Redmi NOTE 3 may require the bootloader to be unlocked on Redmi NOTE 3 and a Custom Recovery on Redmi NOTE 3, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.

REDMI NOTE 3 RESURRECTION REMIX NOUGAT CUSTOM ROM

REQUIRED DOWNLOADS AND LINKS FOR REDMI NOTE 3 RESURRECTION REMIX NOUGAT CUSTOM ROM UPDATE GUIDE:

HOW TO INSTALL/FLASH/UPDATE RR NOUGAT ON REDMI NOTE 3 (RESURRECTION REMIX NOUGAT ROM):

Points to NOTE on BACKUP:
    – Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
    – Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
    – It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.

1. Follow these steps if you are flashing Resurrection Remix Nougat on Redmi NOTE 3 for the first time, or coming from another ROM:

2. Upgrading from earlier version of Redmi NOTE 3 Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM:

Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Nougat 7.0.0_r1 with Resurrection Remix Nougat On Redmi NOTE 3 (codename: kenzo). After this Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM installation you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
    How to Enable ROOT on CyanogenMod 14 based Resurrection Remix ROM.

Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Redmi NOTE 3 (kenzo) forum For other Android Nougat ROMs, CyanogenMod 14 ROMs, other ROMs and all other device specific topics.

Development thread created by ccass is here.

Linux User
    Participant

Hellow, I installed Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM for my Xiaomi redmi note 3 Pro phone, but my phone can not make a call, there was no service network found on both sim card slots. I tried to change my sim card to another phone, it worked, and brought a working sim card to my phone, it did not work. Could you help me to find out the problem and how to fix it? Thank you very much!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.