LineageOS 14.1 for Xperia Z3 Compact (z3c) Nougat 7.1 ROM

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (April 2024) Forums Sony Device Forums Xperia Z3 Compact – z3c LineageOS 14.1 for Xperia Z3 Compact (z3c) Nougat 7.1 ROM

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Thank you very much for the explanation. First of all, I have to unlock the bootloader so I can upload a TWRP, otherwise I will not get out of the way. And it will be time, I will try and let me know how it happened.

Linux User
    Participant

[quote quote=22773]First of all, I have to unlock the bootloader so I can upload a TWRP, otherwise I will not get out of the way. And it will be time, I will try and let me know how it happened.
    [/quote]

I don’t know how to do that (or probably never had explored), but there is a way to flash the TWRP on the locked bootloader too.

Linux User
    Participant

Hello. Thanks for the great work.
    One problem though: WiFi on my Z3c with your build lineage-14.1-20170321-nailyk-z3c (the one before the current one, a few days old) keeps misbehaving. Does not activate, deactivates at random. Apparently a known LineageOS 14.1 problem.
    Any ideas?
    BTW: Is there a changelog?
    TIA

Linux User
    Participant

Hi,
    I did the §1.c.
    [quote]Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
    – Here is a guide explaining how to wipe data using TWRP recovery.
    This will delete all your data on your phone. You may consider complete backup of your phone data or take a NANDROID backup of the current ROM
    – How to backup all data on your Android Device
    – how to take NANDROID backup using TWRP recovery[/quote]

I turn off my phone and now it’s impossible to come back in the recovery mode.
    The phone stay on the screen “Sony” and nothing else.
    Is it possible to come back to access the recovery mode?

Thanx,
    Gencar

Linux User
    Participant

@gencar

Mostly, the recovery is present inside the boot.img.
    Can you flash the boot.img using fastboot and see if you can access to recovery mode ??

Linux User
    Participant

Thank you @shibaa987!
    Now, when I try to install Lineage, I’ve this message:
    [blockquote]Intall failed…[/blockquote]

(I unlocked bootloader and I rooted my phone into Android Kitkat and I used [b]•ROM Download link of Xperia Z3 Compact Lineage OS 14.1 (z3c) by nailyk[/b])

Can you tell me where I mistook please.

gencar

Linux User
    Participant

Sorry, I forgot to wipe data… you can delete the messageS.
    I apologize.

Linux User
    Participant

[quote quote=30223]Sorry, I forgot to wipe data… you can delete the messageS. I apologize.[/quote]

So, is it working fine for you now ??

Linux User
    Participant

Yeah it’s works!
    But I installed Gapps and I regret. Can I unstall only Gapps or I’ve to restart all install procedure?

Linux User
    Participant

[quote quote=30227]Yeah it’s works! But I installed Gapps and I regret. Can I unstall only Gapps or I’ve to restart all install procedure?[/quote]

Yes you can start afresh once more.
    But what is the issue that has happened ??

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.