LineageOS 14.1 for Vibe B (al732row) Nougat 7.1 ROM

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (May 2024) Forums Lenovo Device Forums Vibe B – al732row LineageOS 14.1 for Vibe B (al732row) Nougat 7.1 ROM

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Thanks, works on the LATAM version A2016B30

Linux User
    Participant

Não funciono a camera aqui tirando issu e que não possui o idioma PT BR funciona tudu.

Linux User
    Participant

It does not start after being installed, yes, I did the factory initialization in TWRP and it still gets stuck on startup with the Lenovo logo

Linux User
    Participant

A mi también me funciono pero la mac del wifi cambiaba aleatoria mente y los datos no funcionaban pero hice un reinicio de fabrica desde los ajustes y ahora solo inicia en recovery aunque ponga en reboot system podrían ayudarme por favor.

To me also I worked but the mac of the wifi changed randomly and the data did not work but I did a factory reset from the settings and now it only starts in recovery although I put in reboot system could help me please.

• This reply was modified 12 hours ago by Linux User.
    Linux User
    Participant

The camera not working for me. It’s close.

Linux User
    Participant

[quote quote=19520]
    To me also I worked but the mac of the wifi changed randomly and the data did not work but I did a factory reset from the settings and now it only starts in recovery although I put in reboot system could help me please.
    [/quote]

Can you do a reset from recovery and re-flash the ROM and see if it boots again or not??

Linux User
    Participant

I cannot install, TWRP shows the screen as invalid command

Linux User
    Participant

Hi! @shibaa987 , working this rom on Lenovo Vibe B (a2016a40) model? Thank you!

Linux User
    Participant

Hi! @shibaa987 @CarlosArriagaCM
    We have any issues with rhs rom, not working camera, flashlight and wifi. Please fix this issues. When will be launched a new fixed version for this phone model (Lenovo Vibe B)? Thank you and i wait your reply. Please watch this video to see that issues

Linux User
    Participant

I tried what you say but it was still the same, I needed to flash rom stock with flashtools and now I’m using the version lineage-14.1-20170514-UNOFFICIAL-al732row tank you!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.