LineageOS 14.1 for Redmi 3s/Prime Nougat 7.1 ROM

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (March 2024) Forums Xiaomi Device Forums Redmi 3S, Prime – land LineageOS 14.1 for Redmi 3s/Prime Nougat 7.1 ROM

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Here comes the LineageOS 14.1 for Redmi 3s/Prime via an unofficial build. In addition to this we have the LineageOS 13 for Redmi 3s/Prime. If you want the OFFICIAL update or some more Lineage ROMs then stay tuned to the LineageOS 14.1 ROM collection page. This Redmi 3s/Prime LineageOS 14.1 (land) is brought to you by HridayHS and one more build is brought to you by karthick111.

DONATION TO DEVELOPER:

If you like this ROM by HridayHS, then you can consider a donation to HridayHS, to keep him motivated.

DISCLAIMER:
    THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILD AND MAY HAVE MANY BUGS. HAVE A BACKUP OF THE CURRENT ROM BEFORE FLASHING THIS ROM AND TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Installing a custom ROM on a Redmi 3s/Prime (land) requires the bootloader to be unlocked on the Redmi 3s/Prime (land) phone, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by YOU.

Status of LineageOS 14.1 for Redmi 3s/Prime (land), Nougat 7.1 ROM:

WHAT’S WORKING:
    – Not Known
    KNOWN ISSUES:
    – Not Known

LineageOS 14.1 for Redmi 3s/Prime (land)

REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES FOR LineageOS 14.1 for Redmi 3s/Prime NOUGAT CUSTOM ROM:

Root binary is NOT inbuilt in LineageOS 14.1, so you may need a separate SuperSu package or LineageOS su binary to install to gain ROOT access. Here is How to ROOT LineageOS 14.1
    If there is no in-built ROOT or it does not work for some reason then you can try flashing SuperSU zip using recovery to gain ROOT access.

HOW TO INSTALL/DOWNLOAD/FLASH/UPDATE Redmi 3s/Prime LineageOS 14.1 NOUGAT CUSTOM ROM:

1. Follow this if you are flashing LineageOS 14.1 for Redmi 3s/Prime (land) for the first time, or coming from another ROM:

Points to NOTE:
      – Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
      – Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
      – It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.

2. Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 14.1 for Redmi 3s/Prime (land):

Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Nougat 7.1 with LineageOS 14.1 for Redmi 3s/Prime (land). After the installation of Redmi 3s/Prime LineageOS 14.1 (land) you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
    How to Enable ROOT on LineageOS 14.1.

Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Redmi 3s/Prime (land) forum For other Android Nougat ROMs, LineageOS 14.1 ROMs, other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have rooted Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime rooting guide and now the time is come to flash this rom on my mobile right now.

Thanks!
    Cheers!

Linux User
    Participant

When it will be official

Linux User
    Participant

After using it for less than a week, the sensors on the Redmi 3s don’t work anymore, sometimes the camera doesn’t turn on and the screen goes black, and the touch screen can sometimes be slow to react.

Linux User
    Participant

Same problem Brother.And VoLTE is also not working.

Linux User
    Participant

Working:
    Wifi
    bluetooth
    hotspot

Not working:
    VoLTE
    All the sensors are not working
    Camera fails to open some times

Linux User
    Participant

Thank for release of rom Lineage 14.1 for redmi 3s land, i used it and these are some bug as above.
    where i find way fix bug? i try dis abble app caemre buil in then install a the othen version of cyanogenmod ver 2.0.005 but it not working any time. :D

Linux User
    Participant

I have updated a new ROM link by karthick111. Can anyone test this one??

Linux User
    Participant

sensors doesn’t work! karthick111 rom

Linux User
    Participant

Just flash LOS 14.1 on my Redmi 3S Prime and it´s working nice. However, there is some bugs that have not been fixed like the CAMERA CRASH (black screen or “not responding”). Plus, I was not able to swap between screen orientation modes (landscape and portrait). I´ve already checked if it was the “auto-rotate option” what was causing the problem, but it wasn´t. In fact, I was running Evie Launcher instead of default/Trebuchet and I thought that it could be a permission problem, but again, it wasn´t.
    I hope it get fixed next update.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.