LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy TAB PRO 8.4 WiFi (mondrianwifi) Nougat ROM

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (April 2024) Forums Samsung Device Forums Galaxy TAB PRO 8.4 – SM-T320, mondrianxxx LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy TAB PRO 8.4 WiFi (mondrianwifi) Nougat ROM

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Hi… first time posting! I tried this ROM and the flash/install completed without any hiccups. The system looks and feels great! Im using pixel home screen and my tablet feels like a brand new device. Honestly, So much quicker than stock 4.4.2 or whatever it had on before. ALSO Thank goodness i dont have to deal with Samsung’s magx or whatever it was called.

Ive only been using 14.1 for a few days and everything seems solid, tho i do have some notes to share.

1. Camera – Front or rear wont work. It gives me the error of “Camera Error – Cant connect to camera”.

2. Battery Life – It drains quick. I have it in Balance mode and it drains considerably more than before. Now this could be because its a much newer OS and thats just the way it is, but im not sure.

Other than that im very happy that I rooted/flashed and installed Linage 14.1

Highly Recommend!

Cheers

Linux User
    Participant

What Lineage ROM I can use for Samsung GT-I5500?

Linux User
    Participant

First, I am pretty new at this but went ahead after reading and re-reading. Everything works great.
    I do have a minor problem. I have no usb debug option under Developer options so I can’t transfer files from my laptop.

Thanks for the support.

Linux User
    Participant

I hope someone can provide some direction. I have the tab 8.4 working but I have one major issue.
    From lack of experience, I turned extensible storage which now prevents me from doing any updates since TWRP doesn’t recognize extensible storage.

Do I need to start from the beginning and redo everything or is there a method just to re-install TWRP

Thank you in advance

Linux User
    Participant

This issue has been resolved .

thank you

Linux User
    Participant

issue resolved. you can format the sd card and make the card personal storage. Just need to copy everything first to a holding space, format, and then copy back after you format.

Linux User
    Participant

[quote quote=21526]issue resolved. you can format the sd card and make the card personal storage. Just need to copy everything first to a holding space, format, and then copy back after you format.
    [/quote]

Sorry for replying you back so late but it’s good to know that you have fixed the issue by yourself. As you said you are new here, I will say there is a lot of learning scope you can explore in the process of doing all these :).

Linux User
    Participant

The Camera won´t work (back or front), It gives me the error of “Camera Error – Cant connect to camera”. Does anybody know how to fix this?

Linux User
    Participant

I’m having crazy crashing issues… crashes as in like my system wont boot. It just random as i will be fine for a few weeks then boom, gets stuck at the “android” loading screen. I reformat/recover from backup with twrp and happens again in a day or a week later. Im currently repeating this over and over again for the past 2-3 months. Im finding that it only happens when the device is left on. It doesnt happen when i turn the unit off when i walk away from it. Its never happened while in use, just when it sits idle.

Recovering from backup again now :(

Linux User
    Participant

Hi there,
    does it pass SafetyNet ?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.