How to Install TWRP recovery Using Odin on Any Samsung Android

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (March 2024) Forums Samsung Device Forums Common Samsung Topics How to Install TWRP recovery Using Odin on Any Samsung Android

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

I tried install TWRP form both odin and CWM recovery and also installed them. But after installing while I try to either boot in recovery or reboot system, it seems like a starting screen come up

Samsung
    Galaxy Grand
    GT-I9082

and my phone got stuck their I just cant do anything else, actually its the whole problem I am facing no matter what I do I finally end up here. Now I have to enter in download mode and using odin flash CWM got to flash again as nothing else is working, please help me solving my problem.

Linux User
    Participant

Are you sure that you have successfully flashed the TWRP without ending up in any error??

Otherwise, try with some older TWRP versions (3.0.2.0 or even some older) to see if you are able to run it successfully and rule out any TWRP specific issue.

Linux User
    Participant

你好

我用ODIN正常的刷了,也顯示完成REBOOT,但按了音量向上+HOME+開關出來都是一個死了的機械人圖案……

Linux User
    Participant

If after successfully installing TWRP phone goes back to standard recovery mode try this:

“Before you flash the recovery, untick the Auto Reboot option in ODIN. Then flash the recovery. After flashing in done, reboot your device directly to recovery mode from download mode by pressing Vol up + Power + Home button together. Now you will see the TWRP recovery is booted in your device. Now you can reboot normally and your TWRP will be installed.”
    (source: https://android.stackexchange.com/questions/143685)

worked for me

Linux User
    Participant

Hi, could you help me. is giving this error.
    my model is samsung s7 edge SM-G935A

<ID:0/004> Added!!
    <ID:0/004> Odin engine v(ID:3.1301)..
    <ID:0/004> File analysis..
    <ID:0/004> Total Binary size: 23 M
    <ID:0/004> SetupConnection..
    <ID:0/004> Initialzation..
    <ID:0/004> Get PIT for mapping..
    <ID:0/004> Firmware update start..
    <ID:0/004> NAND Write Start!!
    <ID:0/004> SingleDownload.
    <ID:0/004> recovery.img
    <ID:0/004> RQT_CLOSE !!
    <ID:0/004>
    <ID:0/004> Complete(Write) operation failed.
    <OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

thank you

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.