Lineage OS 14.1 for HTC One M8, Nougat 7.1 ROM

Home Forums HTC One M8 – m8 Lineage OS 14.1 for HTC One M8, Nougat 7.1 ROM

This topic contains 25 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  wikan 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

mclehwot2
    Participant

please i am running htc M8s (ql_ul) i need lineage os 14.1 ROM my device can you guys please help us that own this device with ROMS. please

Max Allen-Smith
    Participant

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone had solved an issue I am having. Currently the NFC works but the host card emulation (HCE) does not, this is apparently a common issue across many phones with LOS 14+. I have tried a few suggested solutions but to no avail, has anyone found a solution to this??

admins
    Participant

Hi all
    I’ve an SD Card in the slot. With the newest version the handy displays every time: no external storage. The camera does not work at some time with this version an with whatsapp i couldn’t add files. PLS fix it or do you’ve a configuration suggestion for me?

Thx
    admins

stichman
    Participant

Is WiFi calling supported with this ROM on the M8?

Remus Costache
    Participant

Hey guys, big problem with my HTC m8.
    I succesfully installed lineage-14.1-20170525-nightly-m8-signed.zip into my HTC M8, and it works great , wi-fi works, calling works….anyway , my main problem is that it drains the battery from full charge to closing the phone in about 5 or 6 hours.
    Did anyone of you have the same issue ? was it resolved?

Thanks.

wikan
    Participant

can I flash this on M8 Verizon?

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.