How to ROOT LineageOS 14.1/13 Marshmallow/Nougat ROM

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

hi

the link to download superSU binaries for ARM32 Lineage 14.1\13 is not working, please fix this!

TY

Linux User
    Participant

[quote quote=24068]hi
    the link to download superSU binaries for ARM32 Lineage 14.1\13 is not working, please fix this!
    TY
    [/quote]

I have updated the links. You should be able to download the su binary file(s).

Linux User
    Participant

Hi, I just have installed the x86 su you have made available on my Asus Zenfone 2 with Lineage OS 14.1 but it is not working. The options like “Apps and ADB” appear in the developer menu as expected but even I select it the root is not enabled, I mean, if I use root checker or whatever app that need root it just says It’s not rooted. How to fix it? Thanks!

Linux User
    Participant

[quote quote=24251]Hi, I just have installed the x86 su you have made available on my Asus Zenfone 2 with Lineage OS 14.1 but it is not working. The options like “Apps and ADB” appear in the developer menu as expected but even I select it the root is not enabled, I mean, if I use root checker or whatever app that need root it just says It’s not rooted. How to fix it? Thanks!
    [/quote]

Just for a quick solution you can try the Chainfire’s SuperSU and see of that works for you??
    If not we have to identify the root cause of the problem and fix it!!

Just flash the SuperSU and let me know how it goes.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello, does anybody knew when will be Oreo on xiaomi note 3 pro ????

Linux User
    Participant

If you have a Samsung Android phone CF Auto Root is the best rooting tool for beginners.
    Download Cf Auto Root here.

Linux User
    Participant

[quote quote=24354]

Hi, I just have installed the x86 su you have made available on my Asus Zenfone 2 with Lineage OS 14.1 but it is not working. The options like “Apps and ADB” appear in the developer menu as expected but even I select it the root is not enabled, I mean, if I use root checker or whatever app that need root it just says It’s not rooted. How to fix it? Thanks!

Just for a quick solution you can try the Chinfire’s SuperSU and see of that works for you??
    If not we have to identify the root cause of the problem and fix it!!

Just flash the SuperSU and let me know how it goes.[/quote]

Hello, I got the same problem with Asus Zenfone 2 as user above. I also tried flashing Super SU as you suggested, however, in this case my phone gets into the boot loop – it only reboots into recovery, I cannot find a way to boot it normally. Could you please check why your x86 SU is not properly recognized by Lineage OS 14.1 on Asus Zenfone 2? Many thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.