Honor 4/4x CM14 (CyanogenMod 14, Nougat 7.0 ROM)

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (March 2024) Forums Huawei Device Forums Honor 4 – cherry Honor 4/4x CM14 (CyanogenMod 14, Nougat 7.0 ROM)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Android Nougat 7.0 ROM, Huawei Honor 4/4x CM14/CyanogenMod 14 has come through UNOFFICIAL CyanogenMod update. We also have the Lineage 14.1 for Honor 4. For latest updates, stay tuned to the Lineage OS device list page. Since Google released Android Nougat Source code, we have update many Android NOUGAT AOSP ROMs and we also have a big list of Available CM14/CyanogenMod 14 Nougat 7.0 ROMs. This CM14 for Honor 4/4x is brought to you by developer Nato66613. If you like Nato66613’s development and want him to keep up this good work then you can considerDonating him via PayPal using this link. Another build has come from developer jsbeyond

DISCLAIMER:
    THIS IS STILL AN EARLY BUILD AND MAY NOT BOOT AT ALL OR OF OT BOOTS IT MAY HAVE MANY MORE BUGS. TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK Installing custom ROM requires a custom recovery to be installed on your device, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup your all data. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and neither the developer(s) nor we can be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.

Status of Honor 4/4x CM14/CyanogenMod 14 Nougat 7.0 ROM:

WHAT’S WORKING:
    – Not known
    KNOWN ISSUES:
    – Not known

Honor 4/4x CM14/CyanogenMod 14 Nougat 7.0 ROM

REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES FOR HUAWEI HONOR4/4X CM14/CYANOGENMOD 14 NOUGAT 7.0 CUSTOM ROM:

Root binary is inbuilt since CyanogenMod 12, so you don’t need a separate SuperSu package to install to gain ROOT access. Here is How to Enable ROOT on CM14/CyanogenMod 14

HOW TO INSTALL/DOWNLOAD/FLASH/UPDATE HONOR 4/4X CM14/CYANOGENMOD 14 NOUGAT CUSTOM ROM:

1. Follow this if you are flashing CyanogenMod 14/CM14 for Honor 4/4x for the first time, or coming from another ROM:

This will delete all your data on your phone. You may consider backing up your phone data or take a nandroid backup. Here is how to take NANDROID backup using TWRP recovery.

Points to NOTE:
      – Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
      – Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
      – It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.

2. Upgrading from earlier version of CyanogenMod 14 for Honor 4/4x:

Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Nougat 7.0.0 with CyanogenMod 14/CM14 for Honor 4/4x. After this Honor 4/4x CM14/CyanogenMod 14 Nougat 7.0 ROM installation you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
    How to Enable ROOT on CM14/CyanogenMod 14.

Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Huawei Honor 4/4x (cherry) forum For other Android Nougat ROMs, CyanogenMod 14 ROMs, other ROMs and all other device specific topics.

Linux User
    Participant

Thank you very much friend Nougat develop for our device.
    Test results performed on Huawei g620s-L03.

* .- Not recognize sim card.
    * .- You can take photos.
    * .- You can not record videos.
    * .- Problems in battery performance.

As I said, thank you for developing friend, I hope I can continue improving it and I am ready to help him try.

Linux User
    Participant

Thank you very much friend Nougat develop for our device.
    Test results performed on Huawei g620s-L03.

* .- Not recognize sim card.
    * .- You can take photos.
    * .- You can not record videos.
    * .- Problems in battery performance.

As I said, thank you for developing friend, I hope I can continue improving it and I am ready to help him try.

Linux User
    Participant

I hope you can repair that the phone can not recognize sim card!!! thankyou very much!!!

Linux User
    Participant

I hope you can repair that the phone can not recognize sim card!!! thankyou very much!!!

Linux User
    Participant

@jsbeyond’s
    Unbootable friend, remaining in the logo huawei :-(

Linux User
    Participant

To be more specific, the Nato rom 6613, I started well, I work and everything, I expecto SIMM card, I jsbeyond rom is attached to the logo huawei :-(

Thank you for your friends development, I wish you successes, keep it up …

Linux User
    Participant

Can You tell me what model does it support?

I use che2-l11.

Thx for Your hard work.

Linux User
    Participant

pleasee added honor 6 and update android 7

Linux User
    Participant

Hello
    I am new on this forum although I have always used cyanogen roms when they are compatible with my smartphone. The doubt I have is if I can install the rom for the honor 4 / 4x in my honor 4c (CHM-U01)
    Thanks in advance

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.