LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S4 Mini, Nougat 7.1 ROM

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Samsung S4 Mini I9192 flashed latest 20 Feb update of Lineage 14.1. Still have problem of reading Contacts on SIM card. System recognizes the SIM card and all functions of sending/receiving calls and SMS work properly. System hangs trying to import Contacts from SIM card. Tested SIM card in another phone and contacts are readable. How can I troubleshoot the SIM card reading function?.

Linux User
    Participant

File Manager can not delete any file on the SD used as internal memory. Even after giving File Manager full root rights using Super SU we get error message that access is denied to File manager on interactive shell.

Linux User
    Participant

You need to flash the SU separately on this Lineage OS ROM.
    Here is the Root flashing guide on Lineage OS

Linux User
    Participant

I´ve some Issue with Bluetooth.
    It works well with Headspeaker and plays well in Headunit in my Car but it doesn´t show the Title and stearing by Headunit isn´t possible.
    There is some other Issue, my Contacts aren´t Reachable from Headunit.
    So I guess there is some trouble because with stock and 6.0.1 it worked well.

Mirrorlink isn´t possible but this was known

Thanks,
    Friedemann

Linux User
    Participant

OK,
    tried a second time with stock gapps instead of nano and worked well, all problems with bluetooth solfed.

No more bugs i was able to catch

Very good work, thanks

Linux User
    Participant

Hello, guys! How is this ROM going for s4 mini LTE? I’m using CM13 last snapshot, but I was thinking about to update for this Lineage 14. Are there many bugs?

Linux User
    Participant

I haven been using it since the end of january without any noticeable problem. I can only encourage you to install it…

Linux User
    Participant

Works great so far. With LTE.
    First I had some problems with older version of TWRP because the S4 mini stayed in the start window on first boot.
    But with newest TWRP it works great.

Many Thanks

Linux User
    Participant

I am using it since mid-Jan without significant issue. The only problem I have is with bluetooth in the car: it works fine for phone, but I am not able to listen to bluetooth music (A2DP) as the process is crashing all the time on the phone. I read above that some bluetooth issues got resolved by using “stock gapps” instead of “nano” (which I use), but I can’t understand how that would be related, so I have not made the test yet.

Linux User
    Participant

Correction LTE works only after re-adjust in the settings

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.