LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S4, Nougat 7.1 ROM

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (March 2024) Forums Samsung Device Forums Galaxy S4 – jflte LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S4, Nougat 7.1 ROM

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Hello everyone. I have installed this ROM, but if I connect my PC to my smartphone I can not see the content. I do not see the internal sd, I do not see the external sd. Is there a fix for this problem?
    Thanks

Linux User
    Participant

Added a new Lineage OS 14.1 build for Galaxy S4 by BenLue. Check the new ROM if you have the above reported issues have got fixed or not !!

Linux User
    Participant
    Linux User
    Participant

Hello Friend. How did you solve it? I have the same problem.
    Thank you very much

Linux User
    Participant

to Mohammad Sos

Hello Friend. How did you solve it? I have the same problem.
    Thank you very much.

“Hallo ! Thanks for great rom but i have a proplem
    Its about the sim card contacts ! There is no contants showed from the sim card and the app doesnt load the sim card contacts
    I have tried my sim on another phone and all is ok
    Is there any way to fix that
    I have i9505”

Linux User
    Participant

please help me fast.
    i downloaded the rom and i have a 4.4.2 galaxy s4 it didn’t say here that it was for 5.0.1 and i already wiped my system with TWRP, and i can’t recover the NANDroid backup please help me it would be nice if anyone could give me a link for my device galaxy s4 GT I19505 XXUFNC8 android 4.4.2 please. i can’t use my phone now.

Linux User
    Participant

To:
    Niemand Geenzinomtetypen

Follow this link

Download firmware updates for your Samsung mobile phone and tablet

Linux User
    Participant

Hello, there, I don’t know what I did it wrong, after I install TWRP 3.1.0.0 under Ordin and try to reboot in recovery mode, in there it studed in downloading and on the right top corner it say can’t reboot in the normal boot, it on ordin mode, I try couple time reset it and still the same. HELP ME….

Linux User
    Participant
    Linux User
    Participant

Hi!
    I haven’t followed cynogenmod for a while now. Does it worth upgrading from 12.1 to 14.1? Does it help with battery, performace? How bug free is it?

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.