LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S4, Nougat 7.1 ROM

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (April 2024) Forums Samsung Device Forums Galaxy S4 – jflte LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S4, Nougat 7.1 ROM

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Hi, thanks for the post.

It’s working fine, until now.

39478 score in Antutu.

Im using a Galaxy S4(GT-I9505), cpu Qualcomn Snapdragon APQ8064T, LTE

Linux User
    Participant

Whats the diference Optimized CyanogenMod 14.1 and LineageOS 14.1 on galaxy s4 i9505?

Just 3dtouch?!

Thanx!

Linux User
    Participant

Hi,

I ve got an S4 I9505. I ve installed LineageOS-20170120-jfltexx-UNOFFICIAL, open_gapps-arm-7.1-pico-20170127.
    It is working great so far. I ve tried to root the device following your procedure. I have got only 2 options fr Root Access : Disabled, ADB only.

So why am I missing the 2 others (Apps only / Apps and ADB) ?

Cheers
    Steph

Linux User
    Participant

ehi! this rom is great!
    however the GPS doesn’t work and google Allo makes a strange white noise when I send a message.
    Thanks for your work!

Linux User
    Participant

Same problem of stephane, 2 options for root. Good but there is a big issue about proximity sensor, it doesn’t work, even if you’re listening to recording on whatsapp or if you’re calling.

Linux User
    Participant

sorry
    after a reboot the GPS began to work perfectly. The only issue is the strange sound in google allo.

Linux User
    Participant

You might know that the SU binary is not accessible on the Lineage ROM by default (at least for user access) from now onwards. Lineage team has decided not to put this onto the ROM but a developer can make it to be there in the ROM out-of-box by building the Lineage ROM with WITH_SU=true environment variable.

See the Lineage 14.1 ROOT enable guide for more info. Recently I have updated the page.

Please follow the SuperSU flashing for Lineage 14.1 and see if that helps you to enable ROOT or not.

Linux User
    Participant

Hallo ! Thanks for great rom but i have a proplem
    Its about the sim card contacts ! There is no contants showed from the sim card and the app doesnt load the sim card contacts
    I have tried my sim on another phone and all is ok
    Is there any way to fix that
    I have i9505

Linux User
    Participant

I love this ROM but its terrible for battery life.. Not even 10 mins and I’m down to 88% from a full charge. Any ideas if this is going to be fixed in a update soon? Don’t want to go back to my old ROM.. Please fix pleeease!?

Linux User
    Participant

Hello everyone. I have installed this ROM, but if I connect my PC to my smartphone I can not see the content. I do not see the internal sd, I do not see the external sd. Is there a fix for this problem?
    Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.