Galaxy S2 Plus CM 13 (Cyanogenmod 13) Marshmallow ROM

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (March 2024) Forums Samsung Device Forums Galaxy S2 Plus – i9105, i9105p Galaxy S2 Plus CM 13 (Cyanogenmod 13) Marshmallow ROM

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

This is Galaxy S2 Plus CM13 Marshmallow Custom ROM meant ONLY for Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus and some of its variants, which is brought to you by developer GHsR. There is no such major issues on this ROM but it has some minor bugs which can be ignored and can be used as daily driver. Have a look on the KNOWN ISSUES heading for more info. Supported devices are i9105 and i9105p.

WARNING:
    Installing custom ROM requires a custom recovery to be installed on your device, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup your all data. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and for your mistakes neither the developer nor we can be held responsible.

KNOWN ISSUES:
    – Runtime storage permission does not work properly

Required files for Galaxy S2 Plus CM13 (i9105/p) Marshmallow ROM installation:

CyanogenMod features native su binary since CyanogenMod 12.1, so rooting is not required as such. Here is How to Enable ROOT Access on CyanogenMod 13.

Looks like the basketbuild servers are down since weeks. Meanwhile you can try the Galaxy S2 Plus AOSP Nougat 7.0 ROM.

Galaxy S2 Plus CM13 Marshmallow Custom ROM installation guide:

Mandatory things before CM 13 flashing

– If you were on CM 10.1 or a stock ROM prior to 4.2, upgrade to 4.2.
    Install ClockworkMod recovery with SELinux support. Older CWM will result in a “status 7” error.

STEP 1:

Copy the ROM and GApps zip file (and the NFC destroyer for i9105 users) to your phone(By using a USB cable or via adb push command).

STEP 2:

Enter into recovery mode by pressing your device specific key combinations.
    Or else if you are on a pc with USB driver and adb installed, then type the following command:

$ adb reboot recovery
    STEP 3:

Wipe system partition, cache, data and dalvik cache.

If you don’t know how to do this then here is how to wipe data using TWRP recovery.

This will delete all your data on your phone. You may consider backing up your phone data or take a nandroid backup. Here is how to take NANDROID backup using TWRP recovery.

STEP 4:

Select the Install Zip from SDcard option.
    Select the CyanogenMod 13 ROM file, let the installation complete and then reboot.

IMPORTANT:
    For i9105 Galaxy S2 users, (which basically lacks a NFC chip) flash the NFC destroyer recovery flashable zip file before booting into the NEW ROM.

Complete the initial setup, reboot to recovery and then flash the GApps package and reboot again and enjoy Galaxy S2 Plus CyanogenMod 13 ROM based on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1. After this CM13 installation you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
    How to Enable ROOT Access on CM13/CyanogenMod 13

source

Linux User
    Participant

any mirror link please?

because i can’t open the website to download the room CM13

Linux User
    Participant
    Linux User
    Participant

Can someone please reupload that, because basketbuild seems to be down for longer…
    Thanks!

Linux User
    Participant

Yes Lukas, basketbuild seems to be down since weeks. Let me search else where for a link. I will post it if I will get a valid link.

Linux User
    Participant

Wow. That would be nice. I hope you find somethimg!
    Thanks

Linux User
    Participant

Meanwhile you can also try the AOSP Nougat 7.0 ROM for S2 Plus (i9105/p)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.