Galaxy NOTE 4 CM14/14.1 (CyanogenMod 14/14.1, Nougat 7.1 ROM)

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (May 2024) Forums Samsung Device Forums Galaxy NOTE 4 – sm910x Galaxy NOTE 4 CM14/14.1 (CyanogenMod 14/14.1, Nougat 7.1 ROM)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

[quote quote=22040]i get error 7 when flashing on twrp.
    must be on partition block. Any ideas? Thanks!
    [/quote]

There will be no further development on CyanogenMod as CyanogenMod is dead and has been evolved as Lineage OS.

Here is the Lineage OS 14.1 for Galaxy NOTE 4 that you can try.

Linux User
    Participant

Is there still some development around this version? It seems that the exynos variant is always late or left out. If there’s one thing I feel bad about is that I didn’t get the Snapdragon one….. I just installed this ROM it looks good, but I had to put a backup back because of the SIM card issue.
    I will flash the latest original N910C ROM first before flashing this ROM as suggested. I hope it will work, because from what I’ve seen already it’s very nice.

Linux User
    Participant

Unfortunately flashing Samsung latest stock ROM, and flashing LineageOS afterwards didn’t do the trick. It’s still not recognizing my SIM. So, too bad.

Linux User
    Participant

@krzysztof_skibniewski
    Cyanogenmod 14.1 is no longer maintained.
    Can you try the Lineage OS 14.1 for NOTE 4 and see if you still have the problem??

Linux User
    Participant

i get error 7 when flashing on twrp.
    must be on partition block. Any ideas? Thanks!

Linux User
    Participant

Hi, when I upgrade from 6.0.1 to this ROM, the SIM card is not recognized so I have to get back to Stock ROM, did anyone encounter this problem?

Linux User
    Participant

Will this work on a Verizon Galaxy Note 4 that has an unlocked bootloader?

Linux User
    Participant

If it does not recognize the SIM that means it could be the baseband issue. See some previous comments to get the solution.

Linux User
    Participant

I confirm the problem – ROM does not recognize the SIM card
    Newest Samsung ROM from https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/database/SM-N910C/

Info from “Phone INFO *Samsung*”
    Bootloader Version: M910CXXS2DQC1
    PDA Version: M910CXXS2DQC1
    CSC Version: N910COXX2DPI2
    Baseband Version: N910CXXU1DPC1

and next Odin TWRP and next I am flashing CyanogenMod 14.1 (from SD card) and next I am flashing GApps http://opengapps.org/?api=7.1&variant=pico and restart and – “Insert SIM card” :(

Any idea how to fix it?

I noticed that after installation CyanogenMod 14.1 Phone status show:
    Baseband vesion: Unknown
    And in status IMEI information is empty

Linux User
    Participant

Hi Jones, Galaxy NOTE-4 T-Mobile or other users reporting the same issue.
    See here for more info: https://cyanogenmods.org/forums/topic/galaxy-note-4-t-mobile-lineage-14-1-nougat-7-1-rom/#post-13310

You just need to have the latest FW and baseband for your device before upgrading to this Lineage OS 14.1 ROM.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.