Galaxy Core Prime 3G LineageOS 14.1, Android Nougat 7.1 ROM

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (April 2024) Forums Samsung Device Forums Galaxy Core Prime – core33g, g360h, g360hu Galaxy Core Prime 3G LineageOS 14.1, Android Nougat 7.1 ROM

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Android Nougat 7.1 ROM, Galaxy Core Prime 3G LineageOS 14.1 has now arrived via an UNOFFICIAL build. If you want some more Lineage ROMs or wanna taste the OFFICIAL Lineage build then stay tuned the Lineage OS 14.1 ROM collection page. Earlier we had the CM12.1 for Galaxy Core Prime. This LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy Core Prime 3G (core33g) is brought to you by developer Remilia Scarlet.

DONATION TO DEVELOPER:

If you like this ROM then consider a donation to Remilia15 (Remilia Scarlet).

DISCLAIMER:
    THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILD WHICH MAY NOT BOOT AT ALL. HAVE A BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING THIS AND TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Installing a custom ROM on a Galaxy Core Prime 3G (core33g) may require the bootloader to be unlocked on the Galaxy Core Prime 3G (core33g) phone, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.

Status of Galaxy Core Prime 3G LineageOS 14.1 Nougat 7.1 Custom ROM:

WHAT’S WORKING:
    – Not Known
    KNOWN ISSUES:
    – Not known

Galaxy Core Prime 3G LineageOS 14.1 Nougat 7.1 Custom ROM

REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES FOR Galaxy Core Prime 3G LINEAGE OS 14.1 NOUGAT CUSTOM ROM:

Root binary is inbuilt in Lineage OS 14.1, so you don’t need a separate SuperSu package to install to gain ROOT access. Here is How to Enable ROOT on Lineage OS 14.1
    If there is no in-built ROOT or it does not work for some reason then you can try flashing SuperSU zip using recovery.

HOW TO INSTALL/DOWNLOAD/FLASH/UPDATE LineageOS 14.1 FOR Galaxy Core Prime 3G NOUGAT CUSTOM ROM:

1. Follow this if you are flashing Lineage OS 14.1 for Galaxy Core Prime 3G (core33g) for the first time, or coming from another ROM:

Points to NOTE:
      – Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
      – Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
      – It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.

2. Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy Core Prime 3G (core33g):

Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Nougat 7.1 with LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy Core Prime 3G (core33g). After the installation of LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy Core Prime 3G (core33g) you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
    How to Enable ROOT on Lineage OS 14.1.

Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Galaxy Core Prime 3G (core33g) forum For other Android Nougat ROMs, Lineage OS 14.1 ROMs, other ROMs and all other device specific topics.

Linux User
    Participant

DOES NOT WORK! Setup Error! :-(

Linux User
    Participant

Do you mean GApps setup error or the setup error comes even without GApps?

Linux User
    Participant

Anyway, the ROM download link is removed by the dev.

Linux User
    Participant

When will the developer upload the lineageOS 14 for G360H because he deleted the link? or Is it the fate of core prime that it will never get android nougat 😂 ? Second question .. When I downloaded the Lineage 14 ROM for g360h I failed to install it because the recovery send me a red text E:/unknown command
    And while rebooting it gets bootloop. Does the developer removed the link to solve this issue ?? In fact that problem isn’t just on my phone it happened with me on the galaxy S3 and Note 2 with lineage 14 or CM 14 but if I installed CM 13 it runs well …

Linux User
    Participant

Thank you for upload again LineageOS 14
    but does not work properly stopped on Lego
    please fix this version or LineageOS 13

Linux User
    Participant

Camera, flashlight, and ScreenRecorder not working otherwise Rom is fine I have tried it for 3days .. Great work keep it up .

Linux User
    Participant

stuck at boot animation ,the octopus or jellyfish i wait until 5 hours but still it doesn’t open plss help im stuck

Linux User
    Participant

@animesh-bagdi If possible can you take time some time and help @ultimoorc_937 and others getting the ROM up and running for them??

Linux User
    Participant

Okk guys request accepted .. I will post a video tutorial on my youtube channel (search Animesh Bagdi on youtube) …and i will post link here too ..The problem is i dont have a good camera to record.. otherwise i already posted resurrection remix 5. tutorial ..

check it:

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.