CyanogenMod 12.1 for Micromax Nitro A310 / A311 discussion

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (March 2024) Forums Micromax Device Forums Canvas Nitro – A311 CyanogenMod 12.1 for Micromax Nitro A310 / A311 discussion

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

This is a discussion thread for the Micromax Nitro A310/A311 CyanogenMod 12.1 ROM.

If you have any concerns or doubt regarding the ROM then feel free to place your thought here. Keep it restricted to the A310/A311 CM 12.1 ROM only.

If you are searching for something else then either search the forum for existing topics or create a new topic.
    Thanks

Linux User
    Participant

I have flashed this rom on my canvas nitro a311 last day..But my phone is rebooting automatically sometimes. is there any way to rectify this??

Linux User
    Participant

Can you just check if you have done a clean flash or not?
    I have not seen users reporting this issue on this ROM at least since couple of months.

Linux User
    Participant

i did a clean flash i think…

i wiped cache, devlc cache ,memory ,system, then installed the zip..then gapps..

i changed the rom now…after 2 days my calls started getting disconnected after just 3 sec of call.

Linux User
    Participant

While upgrading from one ROM to another ROM it is also important to clean the DATA partition.

Anonymous
    Inactive

hey i have micromax a311 which has a malware(probably)

and the phone keeps on displaying virus pop-ups. I tried formatting my phone and all my apps except settings, voice search and play store are gone. Icant even download the apps required for the rom. I desperately need help.

Please Find Me A Solution

Linux User
    Participant

Hi shawn24. I think re-installing the ROM may solve the problem. But remember NOT to clean the system partition.

Or else you can flash only those three apps using a recovery flashable zip file. If you can do that then that would be great or else just wait for me to provide you a flashable recovery.

Linux User
    Participant

Hi Shawn24, I guess the missing apps are part of the Google Apps. Just try to flash the Google apps and see if you recover from the error and remember NOT TO FORMAT /system for any reason while flashing Gapps.

Linux User
    Participant

Hey should I install the updates that come over ota?
    And I am having issues with Snapchat. Video recording failed
    Can u give me solution for that
    Thnx for this awsm rom

Linux User
    Participant

Hi I installed your rom given and when I call someone he is not able to hear my voice although I hear less voice but my friend is not able to hear me what can I do please reply me at – gurj.singh19@gmail.com or Singhh.kirat9o@gmail.com.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.